[thelist] Front Page

Dona jobcoach at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jul 31 23:23:01 CDT 2002

Hello,
I am so new to web site development that I am building my first ecommerce site using Front Page.  I am using a wizard in Front Page.  I need to know, since I am just learning Front Page without a tutorial, if it allows me to add a shopping cart or something that will allow customers to order online via credit card.  My merchant account is via internet only--well, ok, it will be.

Also, when I ask for customer response or when they place an online order, can I use Microsoft Access to make a data base?  How do I link the things up to the web pages on my site?

I really need it to be in plain and simple language just like I'm writing in right now---I don't know big html words, this is my first time.

Thank you for your assistance.
Affie