[thelist] replace <b> with <strong> (why dont use b tag)

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Thu Aug 1 07:48:00 CDT 2002

(...)
> [0] Actually, option "c" is more likely - by several orders of
>      magnitude.  Please, before you send hate mail, remember
> I'm probably
>      not calling you stupid, but merely apathetic and/or lazy :-)

No hate mail intended, Mark ;-)

The truth is that until someone told me the difference (semantic vs graphic,
to make a long story short), I thought <b> and <strong> were synomyms, and I
even thought <b> was a shorthand. So I'm more for option "b".

Anyway now I'm advocating in all the circles I know for <strong>, thanks to
this list, among other sources.

stef