[thelist] CSS id or class?

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 1 11:16:02 CDT 2002

It doesn't work in other Browsers since most browsers have terrible CSS x.x
support.  For really great CSS you need a listing of what browsers support
what.  I bought a book a few years ago that covered NS4 >.5 and IE 4.  It
had a table in the back that listed support by browser and OS.  I
highlighted every command in the book that had total support, Green.  Less
than 20 tricks worked on every browser and every OS.