[thelist] Login form PHP

Rich Gray richardgray at onetel.co.uk
Thu Aug 1 12:11:01 CDT 2002

Mark

Look into the PHP header() function... this can be used to perform an http
re-direct to the correct partner page.

e.g.
<?
$partnerpage = 'abc.php'; // This would be determined dynamically from the
username
header('Location: '.$partnerpage);
exit;
?>

header() calls must only be used before any HTML is sent to the client.
Cheers
Rich