[thelist] window/viewport height

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 12:31:01 CDT 2002

Is there a reliable way to get the window/viewport height
cross-browser?

The reason I ask, I have a CSS 3 column layout. The columns are only
so deep as the content. I want to set the shorter columns to the
vertical size as the deepest.

I tried wrapping all the divs in a wrapper div, didn't work. I really
don't want to use some kind of spacer gif or breaks to add space
(blech). I figure if I can just get the height of the window, I can
set the divs.

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();