[thelist] Front Page

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Thu Aug 1 13:27:00 CDT 2002

i use that! it works really well.

but understand that i don't use any "wizards" in frontpage or want to
know where the magical-javascript-intarweb button is.

> Read all the manuals, sign up for all the support available,
> and have fun!

Dona if you are reading this, storefront is an excellent tool for a
simple ecom site. they also have a great forum where many beginnings get
a lot help from the more advanced users (that would be me.) you can also
buy add-ons and hire people to do work for you (not me.)

it's a newsgroup and not a mailing list. i suggest you contact the sales
department for more information.

> The worst thing that can happen out of all of this is that
> you will learn
> something new.

true dat.

does not use frontpage as a crutch,