[thelist] multiple page articles on a site

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Thu Aug 1 14:16:09 CDT 2002

Tom-

Are your articles broken up into paragraphs?  If not, I suppose you could do
a quick and dirty (heh) count for the number of double line breaks (i.e.
breaks between paragraphs) and have each page enclose 2-3 paragraphs.

For each page load you'd have to pull the entire article and split it up
appropriately though, not great for performance.

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net