[thelist] validation trouble

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 17:48:01 CDT 2002

Hi all,

Working on getting my pages to validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
Everything is fine EXCEPT I am getting this:

Line 142, column 29:
  ... That 70-year-old guy (yes, he’s twice my age) soon
disappea ...
                               ^
Error: illegal character number 146

on it seems, every comma, apostrophe or quote mark on the page. (This
is my blog page, pMachine.)

I don't seem to remember having this problem before. How can I fix
this? I'm hoping I don't have to do something special to each
character, that sound crazy..

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();