[thelist] Client troubles

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 11:04:00 CDT 2002

That is definitely an unreasonable reaction. Boy, I remember when I
worked from home and would deliver a cost estimate, and I knew it was
fair, and I KNEW the client would object because, pardon my french,
they were idiots.

I guess it goes with the territory, but I had that piece of land. Not
much you can do but educate them as best you can. Pretty tough in a
tight economy.

Tom
--- Daniel Fascia <danfascia at totalise.co.uk> wrote:
> Something that never ceases to amaze me about the web industry
> is how people haven't got a clue of the cost of things and have
> little
> or no appreciation of skills involved in what they are paying
> for...
>
> Today a client complained at my 'extortionate' rates because I
> quoted
> £2500 for a company site allowing an online job database
> which they can update (with MT) and a full site design including
> imaging....
>
> is it me or is that an unreasonable reaction???
>

> --

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.pixelmech.com/