[thelist] CSS: colour attributes

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 11 15:08:55 CDT 2002

Sure can, it will break in some browsers if not properly tagged and closed off.

If you were on w3c then the CSS is probably the hardest to navigate.
I downloaded the css2.pdf document by searching for it since I knew
the file name.

I use stylemaster for CSS since I get free updates when the spec
changes and it warns when a browser won't support it.

http://www.westciv.com