[thelist] Javascript on the fly ... not flying

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Sun Aug 11 17:41:01 CDT 2002

Boy, I'm in deep yogurt and really need some JS help. I took over a site to make various revisions and have a deadline of 8/20 to finish them all. Have a ~major~ problem with one page only, a page that calls images on the fly (in the lefthand column underneath the navigation). I can't get the images to display. Tried going with a simple openWindow function listing the width, height, etc. in the <head> then an <a href blah blah> in the body, but that doesn't resize the images.

The original page is at: http://www.sur-sys.com
 and select Services from the menu.

My revised page is at: http://www.sur-sys.com/newhtml/services_new.html

The site pages had no DTD so I selected 4.01 Trans. Also I added an imported stylesheet as well as making a remote.js file. So I only left the JS that refers to this function in the <head> tag on the Services page. You'll notice in the JS on the Services page I removed the reference in the content to any style sheet (thinking the script got confused wondering which sheet to refer to) ... but that didn't do any good.

????????

Best,
Sharon

Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com