[thelist] Blank messages ?

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Sun Aug 11 18:36:01 CDT 2002

% -----Original Message-----
% From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
% [mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Kid Stevens
% Sent: 12 August 2002 00:06
% To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
% Subject: Re: [thelist] Blank messages ?
%
% A friend of mine this day said the same thing.  Apparently my ISP has
% played with the mail server again.

It's possible that some clients or local mail servers
are objecting to your astoundingly profligate use of
quoted text

:-)

</mild rebuke>

Oh, and fair enough - we've been out of action for a
week, but meta-conversations like this really require
tips...

<tip type="Dedicated hosting">
Rackshack.com is currently offering dedicated
servers for $99/month, with 400GB of bandwidth
per month thrown in.
</tip>

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com