[thelist] relative paths in CSS

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 11 19:47:00 CDT 2002

../images.bg.gif takes you up a directory so you start there if your
directory is mysite/images/bg.gif.

I keep my CSS file in the root and then going down the tree is easy.
Versus coming up then down.  So my relative path is always down
grafs/autos/ford/trucks/rangermine/invranger.jpg from the CSS file.

../../images/bg.gif goes up two then down to the gif.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Reading maketh a full man; conference a ready man; and writing an exact man."
-Francis Bacon