[thelist] Running msxml

fstorr fffrancis at fstorr.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 12 17:31:00 CDT 2002

> Do you remember how you did the install? I believe there are 2 options
for installing MSXML 4.0 where one of them allows > you to keep the old
MSXML 3.0 and install 4.0 side by side. If I remember correctly this
will cause problems with the    > MSXSL program from running properly.
You may need to re-install 4.0 and choose the option that makes 4.0 the
only version > available. Not sure if you can do a re-install or if you
need to remove it completely first. Probably better just to      >
remove it.

Hi Brad

Yeah - I downloaded the .msi file, right clicked and selected "install".
I didn't get any options about which version to make avaialble - just a
quick install.

I've tried uninstall and re-install and it's there in my program files
directory, but I still get the same error message.

If you've got no ideas about this, I'll wander off and try a different
parser.

Cheers

Francis