[thelist] CF: CMS Tips and Tricks?

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Aug 12 18:13:56 CDT 2002

Sounds like you might want to consider using a browser-based WYSIWYG
editor.  They are *far* from perfect (as you might imagine), but they can
do things like this.  They also integrate well with ColdFusion.

Try:

eWebEditPro
<http://www.ektron.com/ewebeditpro.cfm>

ActivEdit
<http://www.cfdev.com/activedit/>

Plus many more are out there, I just can't remember them off-hand.

--Ben

At 05:23 PM 8/12/2002, Frank wrote:
>A couple of years back, I had written a content management system. Very
>good for a first try, but now I feel like starting from scratch with to
>apply what I've learned since then. There are two issues that have
>always  vexed me, and I was wondering if someone could offer some suggestions.

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Not an Emergency: "AudioGalaxy doesn't work anymore."
Emergency: "The server is on fire, bring the extinguisher!"
Please adjust your e-mail priorities accordingly.