[thelist] OT updating bios in win2kpro

D. Bruce Saurer g1notami at zoominternet.net
Mon Aug 12 23:00:07 CDT 2002

I need to update the bios on an older MB.  The OS is Win2kPro.
I've used a boot disk and flash utility for Win98 but, that doesn't seem to
be an option with W2k.
Can anyone steer me in the right direction here?

<tip type="Custom Hotkeys in Photoshop">

While customized shortcuts have yet to make it into Photoshops repertoire,
frequently used commands can be recorded as actions, assigned a hotkey and
grouped into a set.

1. From the flyout at the top right of the actions palette choose "New Set",
name it and click OK.
2. Next choose "New Action", name it, choose your new set from the
drop-down, assign a function key, click "Record".
3. Execute a command(s) then click the stop button at the bottom-left of the
Actions palette.
4. Save the new set of "hotkeys" by highlighting the set and choosing "Save
Actions" from the flyout.

</tip>

thanks,
bruce