[thelist] back web?

carole guevin carole at pixeltable.com
Tue Aug 13 06:04:00 CDT 2002

hi everyone,

can somebody explain what a registry key referring to *Backweb* means? Which
programs use this - the only reference I see in the multiple keys is to
Logitech (mouse and keyboard). I've made a google search and I don't like
what I read about the company.  Is this part of the infiltrating .exe that
dumps code on our machine and channel back some info? Can I safely delete
this.  Also there were a couple other weird entries relating to simcard???
I run XP.

altogether on another matter - I had the pleasure of interviewing a great
innovator that sheds light on what business around the world is made of -
staggering figures that shows that over 80% of companies are 20 and less
employees in size.  Since I am an avid promoter and believer that small is
beautiful and that YES we can make a difference.  If you are interested url
to interview is - http://netdiver.net/interviews/renebarsalo.php

.c