[thelist] virtual private server recommendations

j.cortmaior wirehead at poorrabbit.com
Tue Aug 13 11:57:00 CDT 2002

He spells collocation differently because it's a different kind of
service tham co-location. Very different. I think mention of the spelling
is even in an FAQ somewhere.

It's a top notch service. I'm sending email from it right now.

>>% To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
>>% Subject: Re: [thelist] virtual private server recommendations
>>%
>>%
>>% You would be responsible for your own software, but for a virtual
>>% "dedicated" box, check out:
>>%
>>% http://www.johncompanies.com/collocation/
>>

>Me, I'm not ever going to give my co-location money
>to a guy who can't even spell it.

  Jon Cortmaior | poor rabbit consulting | unix geek | web monkey
"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man
 who cannot read them."  -- Mark Twain