[thelist] CF: CMS Tips and Tricks?

Matt Liotta mliotta at r337.com
Tue Aug 13 12:59:00 CDT 2002

> is the wysiwyg editor available by itself?  is there a demo somewhere
> online where i can see it?

The editor is not available by itself as it is heavily integrated with
our product suite. Our front-end was designed with non-technical users
in mind, so the editor actually produces very specific markup fragments
meant to work within our system. The editor couldn't possibly stand
alone without significant work.

Demos are currently available only for prospective beta customers as our
product suite hasn't been released. However, when it is released in
September our Director of Sales will be holding weekly WebEx demos for
anyone who is interested.

-Matt