[thelist] Virus

Andrew Maynes andrew at uk-webdeveloper.co.uk
Tue Aug 13 16:00:06 CDT 2002

I have received a couple of emails and replied to them the latest one when I
scroll down tabs across the page untill the screen is full of black horizontal
lines....

My immediate thought was virus, then I thought no it cant be I am running avg
and its upo to date!

Then I just received an email blank with Tabindex in the subject and it was from
one of my sites?

Any ideas please

Andrew

Tel: +44 (0) 777 55 212 95

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.