[thelist] PHP Doubling up

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Wed Aug 14 08:16:01 CDT 2002

Hi Rich el al

Something is very wrong here!  I have a cart running with a problem, some extra
code is put in to show how many items have been ordered and the total cost -

Your order contains 2 items costing a total of £1748.00

Problem is that as soon as the cart adds a second item the first items subtotal
is being doubled any ideas?? This has only just stated to happen which doesn't
make sense (to me) or it has always happened and I haven't noticed it for the
last 2 months!!

Andrew
---