[thelist] Mac Site Check [ members.evolt.org/burhankhalid ]

Burhan burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Wed Aug 14 09:45:01 CDT 2002

Hello All :

I was working on a new layout for my website this week, and was wondering any
of you fine folks can have a look at it on a Mac. I have viewed it on both
Linux (Moz 1.1/Konqueror 3.0.x) and Windows (IE, Moz 1.1b) -- all at
1024x768.

I *sigh* have no access to a Mac, so I am looking for people who can help me
out on that front. Specifically, I am wondering if there are any display
issues with the text (also please try the expand collapse on the menu and the
2/3 column toggle at the top of the page).

A few point that I am aware of :

NN4.x -- Don't get me started
Konqueror - bullets display as *
No space between the You Are Here : and the bottom content.

Let me know if anything else you guys can see.
URL is in my signature [ http://members.evolt.org/burhankhalid ]

Thanks

<tip type="Platforms" author="Burhan">
  Curious about how something will look on different platforms? Got a few
hours to burn? Try your local Kinkos -- where you will find Mac/IBM stations
with a variety of screens. Plus they are open 24hrs. If you are quick, they
won't charge you for usage. Also great if you are stuck in a remote location
where your ISP doesn't have a local access number.
</tip>
--
| Burhan Khalid |