[thelist] A Better Windows Email Client

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 14 14:00:18 CDT 2002

I will burst the bubble and vote for Eudora!  It has outlook beaten
by a mile even 2000.  http://www.eudora.com.  24 million users not
forced by the OS to use it must know something real about it.  3
flavors, light(no support), sponsored(some support, little add) and
paid(paid full support no add).

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Warning,
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
They will make you crunchy and eat you with ketchup."
-Unknown Author