[thelist] [OT] Magenta new web authoring package

BjornW bwijers at bdisfunctional.net
Thu Aug 15 01:28:00 CDT 2002

He people,

My former internship company has develop a authoringtool (also featured some
time ago in several magazines such as Computer Arts etc) some time ago and
it now features the possibility to create streaming applications. For the
specs and more info have a look at their web site and give the guys some
feedback. Btw I am also curious what you guys think about it. Btw I am not
in any ways connected to them anymore......so please don`t consider this as
spam from them, but from me :-)

The address:
http://www.magentammt.com

Greetz