[thelist] PayPal with Local Database

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Thu Aug 15 10:56:11 CDT 2002

This is a really good question because I was trying to integrate PayPal into a
php cart and am getting no where fast, the only reason is that PayPal simply
takes a payment for a product or service and doesn't come back into your site
and yes please continue!  Maybe I am wrong but I have even contacted paypal and
they just refer you to a developers area which, to be frank, has nothing on it
other that products!

watching this one with interest ;)

Andrew