[thelist] Host Question.

Roger Harness magic32 at jps.net
Thu Aug 15 12:33:01 CDT 2002

Kid, I used to use them a couple of years ago just for experimenting etc,
and never had any problems. But they don't allow any MySQL stuff or 'direct
server access', so now I use http://www.icdsoft.com/ which DOES allow
database fun and 'direct server access' through SSH. There support has
always been fantastic for any questions i've ever had. And normally I'd say
phenominal uptime for the server i'm on, but actually yesterday it seemed to
be down for a few hours. :( But other then that, everything seems cool.
Maybe something to check out, if ya dont hear enough about hostsave.

hth's some,

-Roger Harenss