[thelist] A Better Windows Email Client

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 15 14:55:01 CDT 2002

I will be honest I never had any of those problems Mac or PC(95/98/NT4/2000).

Plus as my work machine changes I bring mail from the MAC over to the
PC and import it and then back again later.  Usually when I have a PC
I am on the road and it is a laptop.  So I shut down mail on my Mac
until I return.  That is why the constant conversion.

My webmaster, HWG list and Alpha list mail boxes were over 60 Megs
each at one time.  I found that by opening a .pst from windows in
Alpha on the Mac that the PST file was full of wasted space adding to
the time to convert, since Eudora upon conversion compresses the
space.

No, I don't work for Qualcomm either.