[thelist] CF: Moving a struct to a session.var

Frank framar at interlog.com
Thu Aug 15 14:59:25 CDT 2002

Thursday, August 15, 2002, 8:17:01 AM, you wrote:

R> (Sorry for being anal. ;)

I don't worry about this at all. As a matter of fact, I see
it as a blessing. It's my goal to be the very best
programmer that I can possibly be. What you might call being
'anal' I see it as being accurate, thorough and
professional. My skills are currently racheting up to
another level, and so I take these tidbits to heart. (I'm
also learning to spend *a lot* more time in the archives
<g>). So, thanks, keep 'em coming for as long as you care
to!

--
Frank Marion,
framar at interlog.com