[thelist] Site check please http://www.rocky-hills.com/pasogold22k

Margo Matthew margomat at comcast.net
Thu Aug 15 15:49:01 CDT 2002

Yep, it's a mess on IE5 Mac, OS 9.2. I'm assuming everything is supposed to
be centered.
--The navbar at top is aligned right at about 700 pixels.
--The navbar text overlaps the coin images by half a character.
--The navbar images wrap when the browser window is resized smaller; move to
the right when window is widened.
--The center area is aligned left.
--The text link at bottom is centered. (That works! :-)
--On the inside pages the center text starts too high; the horse logo
obscures it.
--On the Gallery page, the first two rows of items overlap horizontally.

Hopefully others on this list can give you some suggestions, but I'd need to
see the CSS.

Margo