[thelist] Discussing XHTML and ROI with your "boss"

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 11:20:00 CDT 2002

Thanks for the plug guys, and in case some of you aren't familiar or
don't know what happened since July 9 (When vkit started):

- there are currently over 150 members on the list
- Zeldman gave us a nice little plug on his page
- A steering committee was elected (of which I am group leader) and
is in place working hard
- There are web, research and marketing teams in place working
- Our beta site with our own mail list and membership info will be up
shortly, so we can break away completely from the yahoo! list.

I will definitely take what has been offered here to the research
group. We don't have a timetable yet for when we will have materials
available, but as soon as things get cranking in that area, I'll post
an update.

If you want to join still, you can either head over to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vkit/ or you can wait until our own
mail list is running (very soon) and go to http://www.maccaws.com/

Thanks!

Tom

--- Judah McAuley <judah at wiredotter.com> wrote:

> > In case it's not obvious from Tom's frequent references to
> MACCAWS
> > (http://www.maccaws.com) that's exactly what the group is working
> on. And
> > exactly what they intend to do with it.
>
> I figured from the his posts that that was the case.  I was trying
> provide encouragement.  I did just go to the maccaws site this
> morning.
>   I didn't realize that this was the vkit offshoot of the evolt
> thread.
>   I'm glad to see that it is progressing.
>
> Judah

=====