[thelist] Site CSS problem

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 16 22:18:01 CDT 2002

On my Mac everything below the finger is still way left.  Try placing
the Pre inside a Div?    Lose the Pre for a Div(block) or put Pre in
a Span(inline).

I looked earlier before the css fix.  No change in IE5.15 and iCAb 2,8.1.

Not a CSS Guru but I try real hard.  Table, Div, Pre, P are all block
level elements.  Block and inline elements do not share but very few
attributes.

Nor do they respect anything but what the Browser is programmed with
and how it is programmed to handle it.

If they(browser mfg.) would just take the w3c recommendation and
program it exactly as written, we would all be out of work.

The

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Warning,
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
They will make you crunchy and eat you with ketchup."
-Unknown Author