[thelist] Apache next error next stage

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Mon Aug 19 09:46:01 CDT 2002

Andrew, if you want to access the built-in apache home page you'll have to
manually add the includes path.  In the php.ini file set

include_path = '.;c:\php4\pear;C:\program files\apache
group\apache\htdocs\shared'

Of course you could just go ahead and modify apache's default directory to
whatever your custom path is, c:\my website\my html files\ or whatever it
is.  If you want to use includes you'll still need to add a path in the
include_path value in your php.ini file.

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net