[thelist] CSS - Positioning somehting at the bottom of the page

Kevin p+evolt at redbrick.dcu.ie
Mon Aug 19 14:33:01 CDT 2002

Hi,

I'm jst wondering if it's possible to position somethign at the bottom of the
page using CSS-P.

I'm getting much better as using CSS for layout but this one thing seems to be
troubling me.

If I use position: absolute; & then bottom: 10px;
it just puts it 10px from the botom of the screen but it scroll sup when the
content is larger than the page.

The other items on the page are all positioned absolutely too so I can't just
leave the contnet position itself naturally.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

- Kevin