[thelist] CSS Positioning Question

Burhan burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Mon Aug 19 18:49:01 CDT 2002

Hello List,

I've got a CSS position question. I've got an <h1> tag, and in that
tag, I want to align some text to the right. I first thought a span
would to the trick :

.rightalign { float:right; text-align:right; }

It aligns it to the right, but it bumps the text down (have a look at
my website for what I mean). The [ + ] | [ - ] text is in the <span>
tag.

I am trying to get it to align with the <h1> text.

Any ideas?

--
| Burhan Khalid |