[thelist] Bookmarklet for add as Sidebar

Timothy J. Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Mon Aug 19 23:07:01 CDT 2002

Frank wrote:

> My well intended 2 cents.

Indeed!  Good points one and all... I neglected to mention (and
therefore violated several good posting guidelines) that I had tried to
come up with something on my own (which was way the heck off base as it
turned out) and Google was no help.

The biggest problem I was having was that I didn't even know enough to
steal someone else's example... but I didn't make that clear.

That said, what Jeff had was 99% right and took me most of the way
there.  The final result was this which did work

(note: all one line)

javascript:if((typeof window.sidebar == "object") && (typeof
window.sidebar.addPanel == "function"))
window.sidebar.addPanel(document.title, location.href,"")

Thanks Jeff for the code, and thanks Frank for the reminder.

TjL

--
Coming soon:
30 Days to becoming an Opera Lover