[thelist] Interfacing an unknown com object from ASP (long)

Cookstour cookie at yoyo.org
Tue Aug 20 10:16:04 CDT 2002

Cheers for the ideas David.

Hmm, after sending away my first message I got to thinking about a solution
like that. However it's not working for me.

Instead I just get an error message something along the lines of
"Incompatible types 'CardCheck'" (My server sends Swedish error messages, so
I've translated).

According to their Windows API all the return codes are strings (he's a
Delphi programmer and they are marked as: LPSTR in the API)

Does that ring any bells?

.steve

 Cookstour - http://www.cookstour.org
<SNIP>