[thelist] XP pro equivalent for PWS? (was: SQL Help Please)

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Tue Aug 20 14:30:05 CDT 2002

> There is no equivalent in XP. The only thing I can think of is IIS
> (which is available on the XP Pro CD). I don't know if it is available
> in the Home Edition.

Am I the only one who thinks this really sucks? ASP is, after all, a
Microsoft language and if I decided to upgrade from ME it would cost me
£400!

<tip type="tables">
If you are having trouble with tables, particularly nested tables, I have
found it a great help in the past to print out your code onto paper so you
can mark off the tags in relation to each other and find what is missing.
</tip>
Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk