[thelist] NN4.08/Mac limit on <OPTION>s?

David U. davidu at everydns.net
Tue Aug 20 16:17:00 CDT 2002

Kid Stevens wrote:
> Drop down menus worked with country lists back in NS4.01 Mac  What
> the browser does not support is new technologies beyond javascript
> and PERL usually.

What is PERL?

If you mean the Perl language I would disagree, no client side perl parser
ever came with netscape.
If you mean perl the application I would disagree, no client side
interpreter ever came with netscape.

If you mean PERL, I have no idea what you meam.

If this has anything to do with your usenet flame, I am sorry I fed the
troll.

-davidu