[thelist] Browsers check

Catalin Salagean cds at orizont.net
Tue Aug 20 18:39:01 CDT 2002

I just started developing a site using a tables & css positioning combo.
On what browsers i've got here it looks ok (IE6, Mozilla 1.0, Opera
6.01,netscape 4.x out of the question).
I'm not really sure if it works as it should in other browsers, especially
IE5.x on win/mac.
Can anyone using those visit my test page and check if everything is
allright?
And in case something is wrong, i would really really appreciate some hints
how to fix things, as this is my very first attempt at css positioning.

the url: www.integro.org/test/test.html

Thanks,
Catalin

PS. I still owe a tip for a previous offtopic post...