[thelist] Apache PHP CSV

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Wed Aug 21 05:23:01 CDT 2002

Just wondering if anyone has come across this before, I have a php file trying
to read a some csv files running on Apache (the one I have just setup with you
guys) and it doesn't want to read them, any ideas?

the files are located in another folder

htdocs/demo/admin/databases/

also the index.php  within the htdocs/demo/admin wont allow me to enter through
a password form

Andrew

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.