[thelist] Apache PHP CSV

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Wed Aug 21 06:56:01 CDT 2002

ok this makes sense, where do I finf these settings?  config file?

Andrew

o>-----Original Message-----
o>From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
o>[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Jay Blanchard
o>Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 12:52
o>To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
o>Subject: RE: [thelist] Apache PHP CSV
o>
o>
o>[snip]
o>Just wondering if anyone has come across this before, I have a php file
o>trying
o>to read a some csv files running on Apache (the one I have just setup with
o>you
o>guys) and it doesn't want to read them, any ideas?
o>
o>the files are located in another folder
o>
o>htdocs/demo/admin/databases/
o>
o>also the index.php  within the htdocs/demo/admin wont allow me to enter
o>through
o>a password form
o>[/snip]
o>
o>Check the permissions on the files and directories (are they
o>world-readable?) and check the ownership/group. Apache generally runs as
o>"nobody" or "apache" and the group may be "nogroup" or "nobody". If the
o>files are owned by someone else you can either change their owndership or
o>edit your htaccess within that directory to allow access.
o>
o>This should get you pointed in the right direction...
o>
o>Jay
o>
o>***********************************************************
o>* Texas PHP Developers Conf  Spring 2003                  *
o>* T Bar M Resort & Conference Center                      *
o>* New Braunfels, Texas                                    *
o>* San Antonio Area PHP Developers Group                   *
o>* Interested? Contact jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com *
o>***********************************************************
o>
o>
o>--
o>For unsubscribe and other options, including
o>the Tip Harvester and archive of thelist go to:
o>http://lists.evolt.org Workers of the Web, evolt !
o>
o>---
o>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
o>Version: 6.0.381 / Virus Database: 214 - Release Date: 8/2/02
o>
---