[thelist] Which usability/IA magazine to subscrube to?

David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil
Wed Aug 21 09:55:01 CDT 2002

>You might want to check out New Architect magazine (formerly Web
>Techniques): http://www.newarchitectmag.com/

I'm curious as to how much longer this magazine will be around. They've cut
their staff quite a bit since they changed over, and while I like their
content more now, I also get periodic e-mails from them begging me to "do
them a favor" and get all my friends to sign up.

Their new format is higher-level than the old, more project-manager oriented
and less code. It's a good read, albeit a quick one.

-dave