[thelist] Spam Email to my Evolt address?

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 21 11:34:01 CDT 2002

Yep I just got it also.  Glad you brought this up since I am a part
time Project Manager and I am starting my certificate course next
week.  I almost believed them.

Like you this address is not used but for lists here and on the HWG.
And the University were I am taking the courses and getting my degree.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Warning,
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
They will make you crunchy and eat you with ketchup."
-Unknown Author