[thelist] RE: thelist digest

Haag, Jason haagj at ctcgsc.org
Wed Aug 21 13:43:01 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <GammingY at ebrd.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 1:18 AM
Subject: [thelist] Which usability/IA magazine to subscrube
to?

> My team manages a website for a large multilateral
development agency in the
> UK. We all have communications backgrounds and much of our
focus is on
> content. We handle most technical IA/usability aspects by
reading up on the
> web and in books and through learning by doing.
>
> In addition to subscribing to evolt, alertbox etc, we'd
like to subscribe to
> a magazine which covers IA/usability/e-content issues. We
don't know which
> one would be most relevant.
>
> Ideas please?
>
> Many thanks
> Yenny
------------

NEW ARCHITECT MAGAZINE (formerly web techniques)

is an excellent magazine that often covers these issues. The August 2002
issue
has an excellent article by Steve Champeon on 'Debugging Web Applications'

If you know anything about DHTML & CSS, then I'm sure you have heard of
Steve. Also,
there is an article about 'The Culture of Usability' by Janice Fraser

THIS MAGAGZINE IS FREE TO DEVELOPERS, or you can access it here:
http://newarchitectmag.com

Jason