[thelist] Mac - which browsers/OS to test?

Katharina Andresen Katharina.Andresen at concrea.no
Thu Aug 22 06:58:01 CDT 2002

Hi!

A question for the Mac crowd:

I'm going to be working on a site which needs to work for Mac users.
Which browsers and OS versions is it most important to test with?
Are there any differencees between OSX and the earlier MacOS'es which
influence the way the browsers work, or is it OK to test only on either
9.* or on OSX?
Are there any other browsers besides IE 5.0 and Netscape 6.* I should test
with on Mac?

Katti
--
Katharina Andresen    |   mobil: +47 982 65 874
ConCrea AS               |   mail: katharina.andresen at concrea.no