[thelist] Apache PHP CSV

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Thu Aug 22 08:40:01 CDT 2002

[snip]
why would it want to be set? we just want to open them
[/snip]

Open them what? *he says in his best Jeff Foxworthy voice* Open $d? $d is
nothing, so you cannot open it if it does not exist. Perhaps what we have
here is a failure by me to understand what is going on, for which I
apologize.

Jay

"To snip or not to snip, that is a question that will get you flogged aside
the head."

* Texas PHP Developers Conf  Spring 2003                  *
* T Bar M Resort & Conference Center                      *
* New Braunfels, Texas                                    *
* San Antonio Area PHP Developers Group                   *
* Interested? Contact jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com *