[thelist] IE6 not opening link in new window

Minh Lee Goon evolt at goonies.info
Thu Aug 22 09:32:01 CDT 2002

Evolt, this one is a problem acknowledged by Microsoft. When you click a
hyperlink in an e-mail message or on a Web page, or right-click a hyperlink
on a Web page and then click Open in New Window, you may experience one or
more of the following symptoms:
  a.. Nothing happens.
  b.. The new window may be blank.
  c.. You may receive a scripting error message.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q281679

However the solutions suggested don't work for me on Win 98. Has anyone else
had similar symptoms with more successful resolutions? I'd appreciate the
pointers. Thank you.

Minh Lee

http://www.goonies.info/
Not the film. The family.