[thelist] CSS lists line height

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Fri Aug 23 09:36:01 CDT 2002

> example, I want:
>
> 1. item
>
> 2. item
>
> 3. item
>
> instead of:
>
> 1. item
> 2. item
> 3. item

hi e -

i think you already got a dozen answers, but in case no one else mentioned
it, "Cascading Style Sheets: Separating Content from Presentation" (Owen
Briggs, Steve Champeon, Eric Costello, and Matt Patterson) is the
user-friendliest tome on CSS I've ever pondered. I actually *understand*
what I'm reading. I even knew the answer to your question, which I wouldn't
have, a week ago.

And to boot, among the technical reviewers were our own Shirley Kaiser and
Aardrian 'no-pants' Roselli

joel