[thelist] Beginning HTML

Jon Steele jsteele at globalmss.com
Fri Aug 23 12:55:00 CDT 2002

I'd recommend using websites (most good ones were mentioned...w3schools.com,
webmonkey.com, pageresource.com) and simple trials. You could recommend some
beginner online forums to your friend as well so they can get help if they
hit a snag. Books are great and all but I find that playing around with
html+using web resources are 5x as effective.

Jon