[thelist] Re: Stacking <div>s horizontally

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Fri Aug 23 13:17:01 CDT 2002

At 10:45 AM 8/23/2002, Justin Stach wrote:

>Thanks Mark, but what I didn't make clear is that I won't know the overall
>length of all the floaters, there could be 1 to many - I'm trying to find a
>solution which doesn't require me to include a defined length in the
>container because each individual <div> will be added as an included file.

If you are dynamically creating the page then you can count the number of
div, multiply by 200 (or the floating div's width) and set the container
div's width to that plus one container.
---
Anthony Baratta
President